WAREHOUSE / STOCKROOM ASSISTANT
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Warehouse / Stockroom Assistant to support the Warehouse Manager in organising the delivery of goods to retail shops & wholesale accounts for a fixed term period of six months.
- Edmonton, London N9
- Assist Warehouse Manager with the allocation and flow of stock
- Handle and store stock efficiently
- Assist with booking in procedure
- Carry out the monthly stocktake of shop supplies
- Assist with the processing of e-shop orders, refunds and exchanges
- Carry out other warehouse duties as required
- Previous warehouse experience
- Good numerical skills
- Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Good IT skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Full-time - 35 hours. Fixed term - 6 months.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays, (pro-rate to six months)
- Significant staff discount on purchases
- Life insurance
- Contributory pension
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter, including details of current salary here with WAREHOUSE / STOCKROOM ASSISTANT in the subject box or send by post to Recruitment, Margaret Howell Ltd, 6 Welbeck Way, London, W1G 9RZ.